Pawling High School
5/26/22 Honor Roll LuncheonPawling High School
5/13/22 4th Marking Period, 5 Week Progress EndsPawling High School
5/17/22 - Budget VotePawling High School
- Helen Callan, Principal
- Tamara Barbour, Dean of Students & Athletic Director
- High School Main Office: 845-855-4620
- Fax: 845-855-2029
- School day begins: 7:48 a.m.
- School dismissal: 2:29 p.m.
National Honor Society Homework Help Sessions
The National Honor Society is offering weekly after-school Homework Help sessions from 2:30-3:30 in the High School Library to all high school students. No need to sign up in advance - just come to the library and go over to the counter by the windows to get help catching up with your work! Spanish Honor Society students will be there for added support. Any questions? See Mrs. Horn in Room A21 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January - 1/18, 1/24, 1/31
February - 2/2, 2/8, 2/16, 2/22, 2/28
March - 3/3, 3/9, 3/15, 3/22, 3/28
April - 4/6, 4/20, 4/25
May - 5/5, 5/9, 5/17, 5/23
June - 6/1, 6/7, 6/13
Class of 2022 Graduation Information
SENIOR GRADUATION INFORMATION PACKET
2022 PHS Graduation Photography
Criteria for Honor Societies
The Pawling High School has five Honor Societies. Please click on the links highlighted in blue to see a description and the criteria.
- Spanish Honor Society - Advisor Ms. Buonora
- French Honor Society - Advisor Mrs. Spinelli
- National Honor Society - Advisor Mrs. Lisa Horn
- Math Honor Society - Advisor Mrs. Ferreira
- Science Honor Society - Advisor Mr. Titus
Details on the criteria: